Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

well ladies and gentleman as we continue our journey of weight loss since my blog is very new i want to give you my latest struggle i to am trying to lose 20 pounds i gained in the hospital. me being very intuitive in the art of fitness i find myself in a familiar place i was here my entire childhood yet to my credit i now  know how to  lose the weight i want you to keep this in mind i am too apart of the same problem that plagues you but with the help of my supportive network of friends and family i plan to lose the weight in  a short 2 weeks may seem hard to believe but it is not just last year i  had been in the hospital and the doctors had to  prescribe steroids for me which made my weight balloon about 37 pounds and it took me 4 weeks to conquer those pesky ,bulky pounds although it was a challenge i made it happen and so can you. so look if you read my blog  for information or just to see if i will bs you trust me i wont. i too have embarked on the journey to lose weight but i need your help when you stop by my blog leave a comment so i can improve my content because the truth is i do this blog for the people. the people that really need help to lose weight even if it takes longer then 4 weeks we will get results together so i ask that you please leave your weight loss comments you may  know things that may have worked for you or maybe have not .and we can work on them together thank you for reading my blog and stay tuned later today we will talk about techniques that once helped me lose 37 pounds in just 4 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment