Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Welcome back my fellow page viewers how has your weight loss  experience been for you.today Mine has  been up and down as my workout out schedule was extensive today first i did 15 minutes of cardio on the treadmill  followed by chest presses with a resistance band for 10 minutes  to keep my chest muscles in shape a restraint band overall can strengthen every muscle in your body. Not to mention allow you to lose weight 10x faster then you would with any diet pills or weight loss program. I also did situps for 7 minutes only to knock off stubborn belly fat that believe it or not is not the easiest task with weight loss yet i have managed to lose 4 pounds in 3 days so i am pretty much on track to my goal which is to lose 25 pounds in just a few short weeks and to the people that are right now actively reading my blog encouragement is the best thing when it comes to weight loss. so as my supportive network motivates me to continue i will motivate you. i am actively on my blog 24 hours for all weight loss support  even if it is a comment somebody writes to me or a question or if you just want to pick my brain and see if i am on the level .i am here and will continue  my pursuit of my weight loss goals and as always my blog site is free so what do you have to lose but pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment